Friday, January 25, 2013

Every Storm Runs Out of Rain

Dear Daisy,
How are you doing my sweetheart? I hope your days are filled with happiness even though we are apart. I hope you don't carry around the sadness that your Mommy does. I also hope you get a laugh over Mommy and her couponing adventures. I don't know if your Mommy is going to end up on the tv show hoarders or extreme couponers. But it's a way to pass time anyway. I don't know what exactly I'm passing time for though. Passing time until it doesn't hurt so bad? Until the thought of not having you here with me doesn't make me feel like I died with you? I have no clue. I'm not so sure every storm runs out of rain. I feel like I will always carry the loss with me. Hopefully good times are to come for your Mommy and Daddy. I just keep telling myself that there is a big purpose for me. There is a big plan for me. God only sends the hardest battles to his strongest soliders right? So if Mommy is one of God's strongest I can make it through this storm. I will never know God's plan. But I just hope it involves some good things. I miss you so much my baby.

Out of all this I do know one thing though.. There are times throughout the day were I feel your prescence. I know your Mommy sounds kooky and I'm sure people will think I'm insane for saying it. But you know too don't you? You come visit Mommy I know it. There are moments where I stop dead in my tracks because I feel you. I feel your spirit right there with me. Sometimes you come to me and I feel warm like you are hugging me. Or sometimes I swear I can smell you. I know some people will think I'm crazy. But I do and I know it's you. I try to hang on to these moments because it's one of the only things I have left. I want to thank you for this. It helps me through these times.

I love you so much my beautiful angel. Watch over Mommy and Daddy as always.

Forever in my heart,
Your Mommy
Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment