Thursday, January 31, 2013

Over you

Dear Daisy,
Hello my sweet daughter. This week has been pretty hard for Mommy. I don't think I will ever get over losing you. It's very hard to cope with the loss of you when there is people around me who expect me to pick up and move on. It's only been 12 weeks since you left me. In 12 weeks time am I supposed to act like you didn't exist. But you did. Very much so. I've had people tell me they know how I feel. How could they possibly know? How could they possibly know how terrible it is to go and pick out a dress for your daughter to be buried in? I hope you like what I picked. How could anyone know how hard it is to watch your daughter's casket be put in the ground by your husband and father? Nobody could ever know that pain unless they have been through it. You and I both know this person has a living daughter. What I wouldn't give to have you back... Another thing she told me is I need to be hoping and praying for another child. I don't understand why I should be doing this? I don't want another child. I want YOU. Only you my pretty baby.
"But you went away,
How dare you?
I miss you.
They say I'll be okay,
But I'm not going to ever get over you."

 
I'm still trying to enjoy life with Daddy. He makes me pretty happy despite all that is going on. We both love you so much. So much it hurts. Watch over Mommy and Daddy my angel.

Loving you with I all have,
Your Mommy
Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment