Monday, December 10, 2012

One month

Dear Daisy,
So as of today you have been in heaven one month. I never imagined this would be me. Sitting here without you. In some ways it feels like a lifetime and in other ways it feels like it happened just yesterday. It's hard to believe how much my life has changed in this past month. Your Mommy feels like she is a hundred years old. It's a rainy cold nasty day out. Kind of fitting to my mood. I really am trying hard to be strong because it hurts your Daddy so much to see me cry. But it's so hard when I would give anything to have you back. I wonder if the mailman will bring your pictures today. It would be wonderful to see you again. Even though everytime I look at your Daddy's face I see you. Which is pretty funny because in all of your ultrasounds you looked just like me. You had us all fooled. Watch over me and your Daddy my angel.

Happy 1 Month Birthday.

I love you with all my heart and always will,
Your Mommy
Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment