Thursday, December 27, 2012

Signs

Dear Daisy,
Well your Mommy made it through Christmas without you. It was so hard. I never expected to be without you. I never expected to be the parents that had to go to a grave site on Christmas. It just isn't how our lives should be.

 Mommy spent the day yesterday shopping. I was sad off and on all day. I was told that this journey was going to be a roller coaster of emotions. It couldn't be more true. However, I know you were with me all day long. I found a broken key chain in the parking lot and it was a daisy. In one store I found pink daisy earrings. In another store I saw a daisy picture frame. And I even found nail polish called "pink daisy". There was even a puppy in Petsmart named Daisy Duke. You were with me all day weren't you? It's just not the way Mommy pictured it would be. I pictured us going to the mall together, you in your stroller. I wish it didn't turn out like this. But I'm glad you send me signs that you are with me all the time. It makes me feel less alone.

The new year is coming and Mommy is hoping to get life back on track. This year is going to be a great year for Mommy and Daddy. I can feel it. I know our little guardian angel will help us through. Watch over Mommy and Daddy, baby girl.

I love you,
Your Mommy
Lauren

1 comment:

  1. Thinking of you and Daisy, I lost my daughter Avalon two weeks ago.

    ReplyDelete